- Innovation Showcase 2017
- Office Administrator Employment Opportunity
- Oil Sands Trade Show 2017
- Global Petroleum Show 2017
- Urban Public Transit – Policing & Security Conference
- Police Leadership Conference 2017
- 2017 Trade Show Schedule
- Ensol Systems Partners with Axis to Distribute and Integrate Canon Cameras
- Visit us at the Lloydminster Heavy Oil Show – September 14-15, 2016
- Ensol Systems adds Oorja Fuel Cells to Product Lineup Following Much Anticipated CSA Certification
Wed, Oct 18, 2017 9:54 am
Deployment-Ready New Technologies for Cost Reduction and Environmental and Efficiency Improvements in Oil and Gas Operations
Date: Friday, November 3, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Location: Calgary Petroleum Club
This Innovation Showcase will allow over 20 technology and service providers of deployment-ready cost effective, environmental, and efficiency improvement technologies in one room to set up exhibits and highlight the benefits of their solutions while interacting with event attendees. This provides a space where the technology end-users can access a great deal of information on innovative cost reduction and environmental improvement technologies, as well as services available from a number of organizations in a short amount of time. Industry faces the challenge of reducing operational costs and implementing more efficient processes to improve overall company performance and safety given the current state of the market. On the environmental side, continued reduction in air emissions is a critical objective of governments and industry. In particular, the Canadian and Alberta Governments have recently announced policies to reduce methane emissions by 40 to 45% levels by 2025. Thus, time is very short to affect a vast change in industry infrastructure.
Exhibitors will have tables setup in a tradeshow format at the Calgary Petroleum Club, from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM and event registrants are welcome to visit the showcase within that timeframe to browse and network with showcase participants. An assortment of refreshments and beverages will be provided throughout the Showcase.
Registration: If you are interested in participating in this event as an attendee, please register here, on the PTAC website.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Fri, Sep 1, 2017 1:48 pm
Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Position Type: Temporary (approximately 12-14 months) full-time position
Applications Accepted By: E-mail: [email protected]
Attention: Personnel Department
Ensol Systems Inc. is a technology integrator and manufacturer that develops innovative solutions for remote power, surveillance, communications and safety. Our systems are used throughout the construction and oil and gas industries as well as by law enforcement agencies to save time, money and to improve safety. We deliver innovative engineered solutions to our customers to meet the requirements of their most challenging applications.
We are currently seeking an Office Administrator to join our small, dynamic team. This is a full time contract position beginning early to mid-November to cover a Maternity Leave (approximately 12-14 months) with a competitive salary and benefits package. In this role, you will have the opportunity to handle various types of general office, clerical and accounting related requests in an innovative and friendly team environment. If you take pleasure in effectively executing administrative functions and multitasking in an ever changing environment, you will love the diverse opportunities of this interesting position.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Accounts Receivable support including invoicing, invoice tracking and follow up
- Accounts Payable support including processing incoming invoices for payment
- Assisting with coordinating and preparing purchase and change orders as well as purchase requests
- Arranging company travel bookings, company trade show planning and fundraising activities
- Providing administrative support in the setup and maintenance of the safety program
- Providing reception coverage and excellent customer service to visitors and clients
- Handling customer enquiries and following up on outstanding items
- Supporting team by handling office responsibilities such as processing incoming & outgoing mail and couriers, placing supplies orders, photocopying, filing and data entry
- Assisting with the development of marketing materials such as brochures, banners, and other trade show materials
- Assisting with managing content on the company website, LinkedIn site, and other social media platforms as required
- Assisting General Manager with administrative responsibilities
- Maintaining all office equipment including arranging for any repairs, and IT support
- Other related duties as required
The suitable candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of experience in an office setting with a background in office administration
- Self-motivated with the ability take initiative
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with superior follow-up skills
- Ability to maintain the highest standard of confidentiality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software products
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service experience
- Adaptable to changing demands/ and priorities
- Marketing education and/ or experience is considered an asset.
Join our team and discover an exciting career with endless opportunities for learning, advancement and professional fulfillment.
NOTE: Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in Ensol Systems Inc.
Wed, Aug 9, 2017 1:34 pm
We’ll be exhibiting at the Oil Sands Trade Show and Conference September 12-13 in Fort McMurray, Alberta.
Oil Sands Trade Show is the premier event specifically developed for Alberta’s oil sands sector. This interactive exhibition is the place for oil sands operators and their contractors who are seeking solutions and innovations that reduce costs and maximize existing equipment and facilities. The Oil Sands Trade Show and Conference returns to Fort McMurray with a renewed focus on promoting the latest technologies, maintenance, shutdowns/turnarounds, mining, upgrading, health & safety and environment strategies.
Over two days, visitors can meet hundreds of companies, and see thousands of products and services dedicated to the industry in which they work. Whether companies are mining or drilling for their resources the Oil Sands Trade Show provides a comprehensive view of the industry companies and services that drive the oil sands industry.
Did you know that you can visit us at the exhibition for FREE? Simply register online before September 12th at https://oilsandstradeshow.com/register/.
Visit us at booth #2216. We’ll have our Hybrid Video Surveillance Trailer on-site for demonstrations on our remote power systems. Make sure to enter our draw for a chance to win a drone or one of our other great prizes.
We’re looking forward to seeing you there!
Tue, May 9, 2017 7:00 am
We’ll be exhibiting at the 49th Global Petroleum Show June 13-15 in Calgary, Alberta.
Global Petroleum Show is an industry leading event, where more than 50,000 energy professionals from more than 90 countries converge for three days to strengthen business relationships, network, and do business with more than 1,000 exhibitors.
Did you know that you can visit us at the exhibition for FREE? Simply register online at globalpetroleumshow.com using the code GPS2A for your free exhibition pass (a $125 value).
Visit us at booth #7656. We’ll have our Hybrid Video Surveillance Trailer on-site for demonstrations on our remote power systems. Make sure to enter our draw for a chance to win a drone or one of our Ensol Winter Care Packages.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Tue, Apr 25, 2017 7:00 am
We are excited to be exhibiting at the Urban Public Transit – Policing & Security Conference April 30-May 2 in Vancouver, BC. You can find our team at booth #6.
We will be featuring our Pole Mount Camera and will also have our Covert Enclosure on-site. Stop by for a demonstration of our network surveillance cameras and learn about our remote power systems.
Make sure to fill out a ballot for the chance to win the Grand Prize of a Parrot Swing Quadcopter Mini Drone! We’ll also be giving away 2 Ensol Winter Care Packages which include a winter jacket and toque.
Want more information? Learn more about the Urban Public Transit – Policing & Security Conference here.
Looking forward to seeing you there!Next Page »