- 2019 Trade Show Schedule
- 2018 Trade Show Schedule
- Happy Holidays!
- We’re Moving!
- Innovation Showcase 2017
- Office Administrator Employment Opportunity
- Oil Sands Trade Show 2017
- Global Petroleum Show 2017
- Urban Public Transit – Policing & Security Conference
- Police Leadership Conference 2017
This position has now been filled. Thanks to everyone who applied!
Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Position Type: Temporary (approximately 12-14 months) full-time position
Applications Accepted By: E-mail: [email protected]
Attention: Personnel Department
Ensol Systems Inc. is a technology integrator and manufacturer that develops innovative solutions for remote power, surveillance, communications and safety. Our systems are used throughout the construction and oil and gas industries as well as by law enforcement agencies to save time, money and to improve safety. We deliver innovative engineered solutions to our customers to meet the requirements of their most challenging applications.
We are currently seeking an Office Administrator to join our small, dynamic team. This is a full time contract position beginning early to mid-November to cover a Maternity Leave (approximately 12-14 months) with a competitive salary and benefits package. In this role, you will have the opportunity to handle various types of general office, clerical and accounting related requests in an innovative and friendly team environment. If you take pleasure in effectively executing administrative functions and multitasking in an ever changing environment, you will love the diverse opportunities of this interesting position.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Accounts Receivable support including invoicing, invoice tracking and follow up
- Accounts Payable support including processing incoming invoices for payment
- Assisting with coordinating and preparing purchase and change orders as well as purchase requests
- Arranging company travel bookings, company trade show planning and fundraising activities
- Providing administrative support in the setup and maintenance of the safety program
- Providing reception coverage and excellent customer service to visitors and clients
- Handling customer enquiries and following up on outstanding items
- Supporting team by handling office responsibilities such as processing incoming & outgoing mail and couriers, placing supplies orders, photocopying, filing and data entry
- Assisting with the development of marketing materials such as brochures, banners, and other trade show materials
- Assisting with managing content on the company website, LinkedIn site, and other social media platforms as required
- Assisting General Manager with administrative responsibilities
- Maintaining all office equipment including arranging for any repairs, and IT support
- Other related duties as required
The suitable candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of experience in an office setting with a background in office administration
- Self-motivated with the ability take initiative
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with superior follow-up skills
- Ability to maintain the highest standard of confidentiality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software products
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service experience
- Adaptable to changing demands/ and priorities
- Marketing education and/ or experience is considered an asset.
Join our team and discover an exciting career with endless opportunities for learning, advancement and professional fulfillment.
NOTE: Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in Ensol Systems Inc.