- 2017 Trade Show Schedule
- Ensol Systems Partners with Axis to Distribute and Integrate Canon Cameras
- Visit us at the Lloydminster Heavy Oil Show – September 14-15, 2016
- Ensol Systems adds Oorja Fuel Cells to Product Lineup Following Much Anticipated CSA Certification
- Ensol Systems adds Atrex Energy Solid Oxide Fuel Cells to Product Offering
- Visit us at the Global Petroleum Show, June 7-9!
- Vancouver Police Monitor Activity Using Ensol’s Hybrid Video Trailer
- Oil Sands Trade Show 2015
- Monitoring the Stampede Grounds
- 2015 Construction Leadership Forum
The Vancouver Regional Construction Association will be holding the 2015 Construction Leadership Forum in Whistler, B.C. on May 8-9, 2015. The conference will address current issues, trends, best practices and equip delegates with tools to become well-rounded, effective industry leaders. Ensol will be exhibiting Scan-Link technology and the safety benefits it will bring to any construction site.
Ensol will be taking part in the Enform Petroleum Safety Conference May 5-7, 2015 held in Banff, Alberta. The conference exchanges ideas, information and contacts that will help build safety programs. The conference also showcases new products and technologies from safety industry manufacturers. Ensol will be showcasing Scan-Link technologies which is known as the gold standard for ground workers safety around mobile equipment.
The District of North Vancouver is now using Ensol’s fuel cell system to power measurement and communications equipment at a water reservoir near the base of Mt Seymour. This clean solution will power their equipment year round with zero emissions, while extending system autonomy and reducing ongoing service costs.